- 2017 Coaching Courses Announced
- Team Ireland Call Ups.
- AGM 2016 Review
- Boom in entries for 2017 European Club Competitions
- Volunteer role vacancies
- Junior Football 2016 Champions
- Record number of teams enter for the 2017 kitted football season
- Belfast Trojans competing in the Atlantic Cup
- Irish representatives elected to key positions at IFAF Congress in Paris
- 2016 Junior Football Season Kicked Off
Since the sport first started in Ireland in the 1980’s, several thousand people have passed through the sport. Over the years, most of these Irish football alumni have drifted off into other walks of life or into retirement, yet many have made significant contributions to the sport in past years. Our Alumni organisation will allow these past members to reconnect with the sport – for some it will be an opportunity to reconnect with old friends or foes to talk about their time in the sport and for others, it will present an opportunity to get back involved with IAFA going forward.
All past members of the sport, be that of the current IAFA organisation or of any of the previous Associations and Leagues which existed in Ireland in the past, e.g. AFAI, Combined Gridiron League, original IAFA, original IAFL, etc., are welcome to join. Those interested should forward contact our Senior Alumni Officer, Doug Platten, at email@example.com.