- AGM 2016 Review
- Boom in entries for 2017 European Club Competitions
- Volunteer role vacancies
- Junior Football 2016 Champions
- Record number of teams enter for the 2017 kitted football season
- Belfast Trojans competing in the Atlantic Cup
- Irish representatives elected to key positions at IFAF Congress in Paris
- 2016 Junior Football Season Kicked Off
- Start of Junior League 2016
- IFAF Congress this weekend
EFAF Atlantic Cup – June 26th/27th
- Updated: June 10, 2010
EFAF Atlantic Cup – Dublin 2010
Dublin is hosting the EFAF Atlantic Cup, which is the Western European Championship for amateur clubs, over the weekend of 26th/27th June 2010. The tournament was scheduled for Dublin to coincide with Dublin City being the European Capital of Sport in 2010. All the games will take place at Belfield in Dublin – on the FieldTurf rugby pitch (see map below).
Irish Champions, UL Vikings will play Luxembourgs best team, Dudelange Dragons in one semi-final. Belgian Champions, Brussels Bulls will play Lelystad Commanders from the Netherlands in the other. The semi-finals will take place on 26th June with the final and third place play-off on 27th June.
|Jun 26||Lelystad Commanders (NETH)||48||at||0||Brussels Bulls (BEL)||Belfield, 12|
|Jun 26||Dudelange Dragons (LUX)||14||at||58||UL Vikings||Belfield, 14|
|Jun 27||Brussels Bulls (BEL)||21||at||6||Dudelange Dragons (LUX)||Third Place Play-off, 12|
|Jun 27||Lelystad Commanders (NETH)||18||at||19||UL Vikings||FINAL, 14|
Last years tournament, which took place in Brussels, was won by the West Flanders Tride, who narrowly defeated Irelands Dublin Rebels in the final.The University of Limerick Vikings qualified for the tournament by winning the 2009 Shamrock Bowl .
Map to Venue (Green Arrow)