- Belfast Trojans competing in the Atlantic Cup
- Irish representatives elected to key positions at IFAF Congress in Paris
- 2016 Junior Football Season Kicked Off
- Start of Junior League 2016
- IFAF Congress this weekend
- New club applications open for 2017
- IAFA finishes biggest ever kitted season – the year in numbers.
- Donegal/Derry Vipers win IAFL2 Bowl
- Team Ireland play historic fixture away to the Netherlands.
- Team Ireland Flag Football gets ready for International Friendly Series
Expressions of interest received from 5 potential new teams.
- Updated: October 1, 2010
The IAFL has received expressions of interest from groups/individuals in five locations who are interested in setting up new teams and joining the league. These potential teams are at varying stages of development with some being more advanced than others. The IAFL Board will be contacting these groups over the next couple of weeks to ascertain their stage of development and make a decision on whether or not to admit them as associate members with formative membership. It should be noted that there is usually a high rate of attrition at the expression of interest stage. The potential teams are in the following locations (in alphabetical order):
Drogheda, Lisburn, Sligo, Tallaght & Trim.