- Trojans open with a win at UCD.
- Vikings and Trinity in season opening thriller
- New IAFA Appointments
- 2017 Coaching Courses Announced
- Team Ireland Call Ups.
- AGM 2016 Review
- Boom in entries for 2017 European Club Competitions
- Volunteer role vacancies
- Junior Football 2016 Champions
- Record number of teams enter for the 2017 kitted football season
New Coaching Ireland American Football course starts soon
- Updated: November 27, 2012
The Irish American Football Association is pleased to announce that the inaugural Coaching Ireland Level 1 American football course will commence in Sportslink, Dublin on 16th December. Director of Coaching, John Judge and Terry Lynch, have completed the Coaching Ireland Tutors training course at the University of Limerick and assisted with the development of the new Level 1 course.
This new course is more extensive than the BAFCA Level 1 course that has been used in Ireland in recent years. It will provide aspiring coaches with a much more comprehensive introduction to coaching in an Irish context. The course will be run over 2 weekends, separated by a 6 week gap and with each participant having to do course work and exercises in the intervening period.
There are only 10 places available on this initial course. Anyone interested in applying should contact John Judge – email@example.com .
Further courses will be run during 2013.