- 2017 Coaching Courses Announced
- Team Ireland Call Ups.
- AGM 2016 Review
- Boom in entries for 2017 European Club Competitions
- Volunteer role vacancies
- Junior Football 2016 Champions
- Record number of teams enter for the 2017 kitted football season
- Belfast Trojans competing in the Atlantic Cup
- Irish representatives elected to key positions at IFAF Congress in Paris
- 2016 Junior Football Season Kicked Off
Notice of Irish American Football Association Annual General Meeting.
- Updated: November 10, 2013
Notice of Irish American Football Association AGM – 2014
The Annual General Meeting of the Irish American Football Association (IAFA) will take place in the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Northwood, Santry, Dublin 9 on Sunday 8th December 2013 commencing at 11am.
Any proposals for inclusion on the Agenda should be forwarded by Sunday 24th November 2013 to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to 19 Castle Park, Clondalkin, Dublin 22.
Agenda and list of candidates will be circulated 1 week in advance of the AGM.
The AGM will include elections to the following positions on the IAFA Board:
- 3 Board Members – serving until Q4 2016 (3 year term). [Positions currently occupied by John Judge, Greg Loughran and Tony Rivers – note that John Judge and Tony Rivers hold the Director of Coaching and Director of Officiating roles independently from their Board positions – the positions up for election are generic Board positions].
Candidates interested in standing for election should forward the Candidate for Election Form (attached below) by 24th November 2013 – to email@example.com or by post to 19 Castle Park, Clondalkin, Dublin 22.
A meeting of the new Board will take place immediately after the AGM.
IAFL team audits will take place over the weekend of 30th November/1st December. Each team will be contacted re: time/location (locations will vary this year) within the next few days.
Irish American Football Association