It is important that all members familiarise themselves with these guidelines. No Club (Senior/Youth/Flag) is permitted to return to any football activity until the following has been completed:
- Covid-19 Safety Officer(s) has been appointed and AFI Commissioner has been informed.
- Risk Assessment Form has been completed/actioned and submitted to the AFI Commissioner.
- AFI Commissioner has signed off on your club returning to activities. (earliest will be 27th June for up to 15 people including coaches).
- All Members of your club participating in practice sessions has completed the self assessment declaration and are registered with AFI.
- Coaching Plan has been submitted to Covid-19 Safety Officer and forwarded to the AFI Commissioner (first session plan only to Commissioner).
This is a fluid situation and Government guidelines will supersede AFI guidelines.
If you have any queries please contact me by email at email@example.com