IAFA is the National Governing Body for American football in Ireland and is recognised as such by Sport Ireland and the International Federation of American Football (IFAF). At present IAFA is a volunteer-run organisation and there are over 3,000 active members involved in the sport at various levels. American football is a rapidly growing sport in Ireland, and we are expanding our Management team to meet this increased demand.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Management of all incoming correspondence
- Administrating the annual membership process
- Assistance with Accounting Duties
- Coordination of booking of facilities
- To assist IAFA Board in the delivery of the Sport Ireland recommendations and the Development strategy of IAFA
- Assisting with other Ad hoc projects
Candidates should note that this list does not represent an exhaustive list and is subject to change, as the job requires.
Short listing will apply, as does Garda/Access NI vetting procedures.
If you would like to apply for the role of IAFA Sport Administrator, please submit your CV, outlining your qualifications and experience, along with a cover letter outlining your suitability and the names and contact details (phone and email) of two references.
November 30, 2019 - Offer Ended