The Annual General Meeting of the Irish American Football Association will take place on Sunday 28th January 2018 at 2pm. The venue is the Louis Fitzgerald Hotel in Dublin – close to Red Cow Junction of M50.
Proposals for inclusion on the Agenda must be received at least 14 days in advance of the meeting.
Nominations for Elections must be received, on the Candidate for Election form (sent to each club/appended to By-Laws) at least 14 days in advance. The following positions are due for election:
- President – the current President has reached the end of his second term and cannot run for re-election.
- Board Elections – 5 positions as follows:
- Two positions for a full 3 year term as part of the regular rotation. (Previously occupied by Declan McNally and Derek Ward/Fergal O’Hanlon)
- Replacement for Janice Ward (Russell Kerley was co-opted to temporarily replace, but also resigned) – remaining 2 years of term.
- Replacement for Emma Burrows (was ineligible to run for election due to not meeting minimum length of membership criteria) – remaining 2 years of term.
The document pack including the Agenda and other documents will be sent out seven days in advance of the meeting.
Irish American Football Association